Startup Financial Forecasting and Modelling
Financial projections are the meat and potatoes of any startup. Our research shows that most new business owners struggle when it comes to making accurate financial forecasts.
You might think of your financial prediction as your company plan in numbers. Creating a financial projection is one of the most nerve-wracking parts of writing a business plan, according to many would-be entrepreneurs. One may have a difficult time getting started, even if one has studied finance and accounting. Please allow us to assist you.
No matter if you're opening a traditional storefront or a high-growth digital startup, we can assist you in developing a financial plan that is tailored to your needs.
Our method of financial forecasting will condense your business objectives into a manageable set of central assumptions and causal connections, allowing you to zero in on the truly crucial factors.
AVVALE'S FINANCIAL MODELS
Our easy-to-use and understand financial statemenets are usable in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and can easily be transfered to a business plan or pitch deck to present to investors.
Have a look at how one client used it to support their business plan and win SBA business loan funding:
OUR PROCESS & WORKFLOW
POTENTIAL USE CASES OF FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS
- Forecast cash flow needs and plan for contingencies
- Analyze potential investments and associated risks
- Estimate the impact of potential business decisions on profitability
- Assess the cost of financing options
- Evaluate the potential return on investment
- Assess the financial impact of potential changes in the business environment
- Identify potential cost savings opportunities
- Estimate the cost of future capital projects
- Estimate the impact of changes in the company’s market share
- Track financial performance over time
- Develop financial projections for long-term planning
READY TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS?